First, thank you to elenacaravela for passing this award on to me. This blogger is an amazing artist and her blog always keeps me entertained. She always keeps it fresh and interesting. Thank you for helping to make my WordPress experience a positive one.
Here are the rules for the “7×7 Link Award.”
1. Reveal 7 things about myself that you guys don’t already know.
2. Place up 7 of my favorite links, and
3. Pass the award on, to 7 or more bloggers.
7 Things you don’t know about me:
1. I played video games religiously until college. Then I got rid of my N64 because I wanted to focus in college.
2. I played basketball, volleyball, soccer, and took dance in high school.
3. I, not my parents, bought my first car when I was 16.
4. I was a waitress for 8 years.
5. I don’t like the color green
6. I took 3 years of french in high school
7. My favorite book is Kiss The Girls by James Patterson
7 of my favorite links from my blog:
How Did You Get to be So Creative?
8 thoughts on “7×7 Link Award”
Congratulations on your award. From what I’ve seen of your blog so far, you are very deserving. Great job! 🙂
Thank you so much! I appreciate it!
Hey! The tons of blogging awards I see here are well deserved. Thanks for the nomination 🙂
AWw, thank you so much. That is very kind of you. 🙂
Congratulations dear Megan. Thank you, with my love, nia
Thanks for the kind words Megan. It’s my pleasure indeed.
No problem. You deserve it!
Thank you, Megan, for the award. Much appreciated! 🙂 Think you just inspired me to write again after a long break.