The Sunshine Award!
I have been nominated by http://wannabephotographer87.wordpress.com/ for the Sunshine Award. Awww! Thank you! This is a blog you should definitely check out, especially if you are into photography. It is great watching the photos improv as she continues to write. Not something you would want to miss out on. Thank you!
The award has some guidelines to be followed.
1. Include the logo in a post on your blog.
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
3. Nominate 10-12 marvelous bloggers.
4. Let your nominees knows about their award by linking them to the Sunshine Award in their comments sections.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you!
10 questions for the Sunshine Award
- Favorite Color: Black. I know it sounds depressing but it really is the perfect color
- Favorite Animal: I have no idea… something tropical maybe.
- Favorite Number: 25
- Favorite Drink: coffee or tea
- Facebook or Twitter: Neither
- Your Passion: Art of any kind
- Favorite Pattern: Anything that is black and white
- Giving or Receiving Gifts: Giving for sure!! I’m always excited when I find a gift I know that someone will love.
- Favorite Day: Saturdays
- Favorite Flower: I really dislike flowers. I know I sound all pessimistic here, but I never understood the whole giving flowers as a gift tradition. You give someone flowers and a week later they are all dead. Not my way of passing along joy. I’ll make paper flowers and enjoy them for as long as I want 🙂
The following talented bloggers have given me non-stop encouragement and sunshine to my dull days: