I’ve been nominated for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award by the very talented blogger Arlen Shahverdyan. Please be sure to visit his blog. It is very inspiring as well. Thank you for nominating me 🙂
1. Link back to the person who nominated you: Thank you again dear Arlen Shahverdyan for nominating my blog for this award. I’m very thankful for your support!
2. Post the award image to your page.
3. Tell 7 facts about yourself.
1. I played volleyball, basketball and soccer in school. I also participated in gymnastics and dance (hip hop and jazz).
2. I typically wear black or pink.
3. I’ve been dating my boyfriend for a little over four years.
4. I considered going to college to be a journalist or politician.
5. I am a bridesmaid in four weddings this year. Congrats to all of my friends who have been married and are getting married!
6. I enjoy learning. A lot. My goal in life is to take in as much knowledge as I can AND to use it.
7. I like heavy metal music.
4. These are my 15 nominations (in no particular order).
22 thoughts on “The Very Inspiring Blogger Award”
Brilliant! Congrasts on the award 🙂 You certainly deserve it. You do a fantastic blog
thanks so much 🙂
Congrats on your very well deserved award, Megan and thank you for nominating me too! 🙂
Sure thing! Thank you!
congrats and thanx for nominating me 🙂
yey for heavy metal!
Glad someone else like it too! Whenever I tell people that they are like what? You?
Congratulations dear Megan, you deserve this award. I love to visit your blog, you share amazing world with us. Thank you for thinking of me too, how nice of you. Good Luck in your life, Blessing and Happiness, love, nia
Thank you Nia!
Congratulations and thank you 😀
Thank you! Of course!
Thank you so much ! I feel very honored 😉
You deserve it!
Thank you. I’m honored.
Congrats sweets! 😀