The Liebster Blog Award was given to me by Les Personnages who is a fashion artist (and a very good one). Thank you very much for nominating me! That was very sweet of you.
So I did a little bit of research to find out what this Liebster Blog Award thing is. Basically, you give this award to someone with under 200 followers whose blog you enjoy. Again, very sweet :-). Please check out the blog above. It is worth a visit!
The rules of the Liebster Award are:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed (see below)
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
I still consider myself a rookie to WordPress. I joined in November and have been learning the ropes ever since. Thank you to the following people for being my inspiration, entertaining me, taking the time to get to know me, and providing so much information about yourselves and/or your work to the rest of the world. WordPress would not be the same without you! (I THINK these people have less than 200 followers…)
1. Modern Alice
Please do take the time to check out what these wonderful bloggers are up to today!