I received the Blog of the Year 2012 award! Thank you so much to FluxNews for nominating me 🙂 That blog is definitely worth checking out! Thank you very much for your support and being a constant visitor of my posts. So, one more time: THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!
The rules for this award are simple :
1 Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award.
2 Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3 Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award –http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!).
4 Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
5 You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
6 As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…!
The nominees for this award (in no particular order) are :
1. The Tragic Whale– This is one crafty lady! Kerry makes all kinds of crafts and just about anything to do with whales. Her Etsy shop is pretty awesome too! Check it out. The link is on her blog.
2. Barbaraelka– A very creative photographer we have here! Some awesome posts!
3. Lead.Learn.Live– A husband. A father. A leader. A manager. A grinder. A reader. A learner. AND a real blogger: someone who blogs because they love it.
4. Arlen Shahverdyan– an Armenian blogger with great posts! I highly suggest you take the time to translate his blog because it is worth it!
5. photography of nia– Another great photopher and blogger!
6. Marina Kanavaki– A FANTASTIC artist and designer. You will be missing out if you don’t click her link…
7. A Twist of Couture– Couture Stationery for Weddings,Social & Business. Texture, Color, and Font Addict who has a great blog!
8. spilledcookies– This lady inspires me to stay creative and always find something more. If you are an artist, musician, writer, etc, you should check her out! Even if you aren’t it is worth looking at.
9. Canvas & Thread– a unique and fellow artist who has been with me since my blog was created a year ago. Visit her blog for some great work and a good story!
10. Elenacaravela– Artist and illustrator of children’s books. An amazing blog!
Congratulations to everybody !!