I received the Blog of the Year 2012 award! Thank you so much to FluxNews for nominating me 🙂 That blog is definitely worth checking out! Thank you very much for your support and being a constant visitor of my posts. So, one more time: THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!
The rules for this award are simple :
1 Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award.
2 Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3 Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award –http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!).
4 Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
5 You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
6 As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…!
The nominees for this award (in no particular order) are :
1. The Tragic Whale– This is one crafty lady! Kerry makes all kinds of crafts and just about anything to do with whales. Her Etsy shop is pretty awesome too! Check it out. The link is on her blog.
2. Barbaraelka– A very creative photographer we have here! Some awesome posts!
3. Lead.Learn.Live– A husband. A father. A leader. A manager. A grinder. A reader. A learner. AND a real blogger: someone who blogs because they love it.
4. Arlen Shahverdyan– an Armenian blogger with great posts! I highly suggest you take the time to translate his blog because it is worth it!
5. photography of nia– Another great photopher and blogger!
6. Marina Kanavaki– A FANTASTIC artist and designer. You will be missing out if you don’t click her link…
7. A Twist of Couture– Couture Stationery for Weddings,Social & Business. Texture, Color, and Font Addict who has a great blog!
8. spilledcookies– This lady inspires me to stay creative and always find something more. If you are an artist, musician, writer, etc, you should check her out! Even if you aren’t it is worth looking at.
9. Canvas & Thread– a unique and fellow artist who has been with me since my blog was created a year ago. Visit her blog for some great work and a good story!
10. Elenacaravela– Artist and illustrator of children’s books. An amazing blog!
Congratulations to everybody !!
17 thoughts on “Blogger of the Year Award 2012”
Congrats! Love your blog.
Thank you so much!
Congratulations dear Megan, you deserved this award. I love your blog, so beautiful and so inspirational. Thank you and also Thanks for nomination too. Have a nice New Year and Merry Christmas, Love, nia
Congrats on your so well deserved award, your blog is so inspiring!!!
Thank you so much for nominating me too and for those very flattering words!!!!!
Congratulations Megan. You are so worthy of this nomination. And thanks so much for the nomination and kind words. Happy holidays to you and your family. Dave
Congratulations! You have a wonderful blog & wishing you all the best for the new year 2013! 🙂
Congrats!!! Have a Great One:)
I am so thankful to you! First, you trully deserve the award and please receive my sincere congratulations! I am one of your permanent followers and readers for months. Second, THANK YOU so much for the nomination! Thanks to you I got the 6th star and now my blog can be titled as “Blog of the Year 2012” too. I added the award icon to my Awards’ list with great pleasure. Thanks also for your kind words about me in your nice post. I always say that your blog is very unique, it brought a special, unique color to the Internet blogging community.
As Your good virtual friend I wish you all the best in Christmas and New Year. I shall share about this award and your post through my social network tools: Facebook and Twitter!
That is very sweet of you! Thank you so much! I am honored to have you as a follower 🙂
Happy holidays to you as we’ll!
I’m honored to have you as my reader and follower too. Thank you very much!
Pingback: Էվրիկա. նորույթ` հայկական բլոգոսֆերայում / Evrika! Innovation in Armenian Blogosphere | Առլեն Շահվերդյան. հեղինակային բլոգ-կայք
Pingback: A year in blogging « bluedeckshoe.com
Congratulations! Well deserved 🙂
Thank you everyone! You comments and compliments are very appreciated 😀 I am honored to have you all as readers and followers. Thank you for being so loyal to me!
Pingback: How to Start a Blog for FreeEanda Education
Pingback: Interview with a Blogger | the daily creative writer
Pingback: Blog of The Year « Canvas & Thread