Thank you so much to Deborah over at DeborahJane for nominating me for the One Lovely Blogger Award! You are too sweet. She’s a third year biomedical science student (I know, crazy) who shares her thoughts on science, crafts and happenings in her life. Seriously though, check out her blog. It’s always a good read.
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog in your post.
- List the rules and display the award logo.
- Include 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 others and let them know you’ve nominated them.
So, 7 facts about me… hmmm.
- I rarely watch TV but I could watch Criminal Minds all day long.
- Green is my least favorite color.
- I’ve been practicing yoga for 3 years.
- Pinterest is my favorite search engine.
- If I could wear leggings and a hoodie all day, every day I would be the happiest girl on the planet.
- Make Something Mondays got me the job I currently have.
- I hate cooking.
Now, for the important part: the nominations in no particular order.