Thank you so much to Deborah over at DeborahJane for nominating me for the One Lovely Blogger Award! You are too sweet. She’s a third year biomedical science student (I know, crazy) who shares her thoughts on science, crafts and happenings in her life. Seriously though, check out her blog. It’s always a good read.
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog in your post.
- List the rules and display the award logo.
- Include 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 others and let them know you’ve nominated them.
So, 7 facts about me… hmmm.
- I rarely watch TV but I could watch Criminal Minds all day long.
- Green is my least favorite color.
- I’ve been practicing yoga for 3 years.
- Pinterest is my favorite search engine.
- If I could wear leggings and a hoodie all day, every day I would be the happiest girl on the planet.
- Make Something Mondays got me the job I currently have.
- I hate cooking.
Now, for the important part: the nominations in no particular order.
7 thoughts on “One Lovely Blogger Award”
Thank you for such kind words 🙂 and once again, you’re welcome! 🙂
Congratulations on your nomination – so well deserved. I appreciate the recognition in return. Thank you Megan
Awww thank you so so much! Im happy to pass it on to you.
Hi, Megan. Congratulations on your very well deserved award and thank you for nominating me too! 🙂
Absolutely!!! I love your work Marina. Your blog posts always amuse me. Thank you so much for your kind words.
Congrats, Megan, and thank you:)
Thank you very much 🙂 I am more than happy to pass it on to you.